French Roses Braided Updo

Hello friends,

     The peach lilies are blooming so beautifully, I never get tired of looking at them.  They seemed like the perfect background for my French Rose hairstyle.
     To make this updo I French braided my hair but left out three separate strands.  When I finished making my French braid I braided the three strands.  Then I wrapped each of these smaller braids into a rose and pinned them in place with bobby pins on top of my French braid.  I added a diamond spin-pin to the middle of each flower for effect.
     Roses among the lilies :-)




 

 
   

********
  





  

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Cornrow | Celebrity Hairstyles. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top