Hearts-in-Blossom Braid

Hello friends,

     I am so excited to share these pictures with you.  I love this beautiful blossom braid!  Several friends (and even my aunt) have sent me the same picture of a braided hairstyle that is very popular on Facebook, so I knew I had to try this look for myself.  My version is a pull-through braid, but with each section of ponytail holders I pulled on the edges to give my braid the blossom effect.  And since this braid looks like a row of hearts, "Hearts-in-Blossom" seemed like the perfect name :-)




 






********






 

********
   




Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Cornrow | Celebrity Hairstyles. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top