Spring-time Ponytail

Hello friends,

     The morning sun, blue sky and purple crepe myrtle made the perfect background for my spring-time ponytail.  To make this hairstyle I braided a headband waterfall braid, then put my hair into a low ponytail.  I decided to fold my ponytail up once rather than wear it down at full-length, and put it over my shoulder.  My little flower clips were the perfect accents, plus they kept my braided ponytail in place all day long.
     Thank you for following my posts here and on Facebook!  Have a beautiful week <3






 
 




  


 

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Cornrow | Celebrity Hairstyles. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top