4-strand French braid updo, always a favorite

Hello everyone,

     I hope you are having a lovely May. Yesterday I fixed my hair in three loose 4-strand French braids and put the length of my hair in a low bun. Many people who saw my hairstyle in person said how much they liked it, including Mickey and Minnie :-)

     On another note, Happy Mother's Day to my mom, who told me to look up hairstyles for long hair on the internet when I was stuck in a cinnamon bun rut. When her suggestion paid off and I soon had more hairstyle ideas than I knew what to do with, she said I should start my own long hair blog~ proving once and for all that mother knows best.


















Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Cornrow | Celebrity Hairstyles. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top