Half-Updo for Floor-Length Hair

Hi friends, 

     On Saturday night I used the eggs/olive oil/coconut oil mask on my hair, so the next morning I wanted to have a hairstyle that would show the shine that my hair always has after using this treatment.  I pulled my hair back in a some-up-some-down fashion, then braided the length in a loose English braid.  I wrapped my braid up and around my first hair clip to make a small center bun, which I held in place with two more hair clips.  The braid keeps my hair from getting tangled as the day goes on.  In fact, when I took my hair down last night, it was hardly tangled at all!

     Thank you for following my posts.  Early this morning I recorded a new hairstyle video demonstrating how I make my Flower Petal Bun.  A friend had seen this hairstyle and asked me to show how I pin the loops in place to make this curly bun.  I am looking forward to sharing my video with you soon <3










********
(A few pictures taken in the shade)







Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Cornrow | Celebrity Hairstyles. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top