A French braid is always a good idea

Hi friends,

     Once again I have learned that a French braid is always a good idea, wherever you are and whatever you're doing. This week I am celebrating my birthday...in Osaka, Japan! How fun to visit a part of the world for the first time.
     This has also been my first experience at a Universal park. The Japanese workers are so nice and friendly. I have never had that many people wish me a happy birthday!




Harry Potter World was incredible!


My favorite sight of all was this window display :-)

Cute group of friends having a fun day together




Hello Kitty heaven

Another cute group of friends

Happy Birthday to me!

Good advice

Afternoon parade



Everyone would stop to say Happy Birthday <3

I saw many beautiful braids!

Happy Birthday Bollywood-style




Back to the hotel!

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Cornrow | Celebrity Hairstyles. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top