Dutch braid updo~ my look for today

Hi friends, 

     How fun to spend a few days visiting Universal Studios Japan. I find my Disney loyalty being severely challenged! Today I was in a hurry, so I fixed my hair in a Mohawk Dutch braid with a small accent braid on either side and a low bun. 


     One of my favorite moments was watching these cute twins share popcorn and enjoy a street dance performance. They completely stole the show~ I think I watched them more than I did the dancers :-)










So big and beautiful <3



Timing is everything





Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Cornrow | Celebrity Hairstyles. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top