Multicolor Hairstyle

Hi friends,

     The afternoon sunlight was perfect for taking hair pictures.  (If I look a little pink, it's because I got a bit sunburned yesterday.)
     Today I fixed my hair in a fun section of rubber bands as an accent on one side, then put my hair in a ponytail on the opposite side.  I added more multicolored rubber bands to the length of my ponytail like I show in this video.  But instead of leaving my ponytail long, I wrapped it up into a side bun.
     Thank you for coming to see my multicolor hairstyle <3  Don't forget to follow my hair page on Facebook.












Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Cornrow | Celebrity Hairstyles. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top