Flower Bouquet Bun

Hi friends,

     Today I tried to imitate a hairstyle I've seen on the internet.  I made four braids, then wrapped them up into coiled loops to resemble flowers.  I pinned my hair in place as I went, and can honestly say I would never have made it through a metal detector!  I added small colorful flower clips to highlight what was supposed to be the center of my braid flowers.  I love this flower bouquet bun~ thank you for stopping by to see pictures!  Be sure to follow my Facebook page, maybe soon I will reach 5000 page-likes thanks to friends like you.












Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Cornrow | Celebrity Hairstyles. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top