Leafing, a beautiful hair accent

Hi everyone,

     Today I tried my hand at leafing, a technique I learned from Raychel Emmon's wonderful book on hairbraiding.  Basically you take sections of hair and tie them around each other in loose knots.  After making my head-dress accent, I put my hair into a low ponytail.  Then I braided my ponytail in a rope braid and wrapped this braid into a low bun.

     I love the look of hair leafing, such a pretty accent for any hairstyle <3  My necklace is a gift from a sweet friend in Holland~ which makes it all the more special!










********






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Cornrow | Celebrity Hairstyles. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top