Beautiful Morning Updo

Hi everyone,

     A beautiful purple flower bloomed in my yard today, and inspired me to fix my hair in this style with flower clips as bright, colorful accents.  To create this look, I made two accent braids on one side of my head, then brought them across and added them into two small buns on the opposite side.  I place an orange flower clip between these two buns.  I put the rest of my loose hair into a low ponytail, then braided my ponytail and wrapped it up into a bun.  I added a rainbow flower clip to the side of this braided bun, and my updo was complete.

     Thank you for following my hair posts!  I love sharing with you all <3











********

This beautiful flower was the inspiration for my hairstyle today



Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Cornrow | Celebrity Hairstyles. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top