Super Big Bun (plus what I do with my hair when I sleep at night)

Hi friends,

     Thank you for the kind comments on my last post, I was very thankful for my friend suggesting I answer that question about why I love having long hair.  Another friend asked on Instagram what I do with my hair at night when I sleep, so I answered in a Facebook post and will share here.  Thank you for following my hair posts!  Today I had braid waves from my braided ponytail yesterday.  I slept in my braids last night, then undid them this morning and made my big bun without combing my hair out first.

     Bed-Head: What I do with my hair at night
  • If my hair is in a braid, I usually go to sleep in my braid. If my hair is in an updo or bun, I will take it down from all the hair clips and bobby pins, then wrap my hair up into a loose cinnamon bun. But when I lie down with my head on the pillow, I unclip my hair and sleep with it loose. I don't usually comb my hair out right after taking it down. I'll wait to comb it out the next morning. But if I am having trouble with tangles, or my ends seem dry, I will comb my hair out and put coconut oil or argan oil on the ends, then pile it up on top of my head in a loose bun. 
  • The only time my night-time routine is different is when I wash my hair at night. After combing my hair out, I go to bed with wet hair and let it air-dry all night long. I try to sleep on my side with my hair draped across the pillow behind me, so it has the best possible chance of air-drying.
   
     And now, pictures of my big bun with wavy hair~ thank you, friends!











Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Cornrow | Celebrity Hairstyles. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top