San Diego Rope Braid Updo

Good Morning every beautiful women !

A few weeks ago i'am visiting family and friends, so my posts may be more sporadic than usual. How fun to visit the world famous San Diego Zoo! Then the next day, I wore my favorite new sandals and fixed my hair in a simple rope braid updo. Thank you for coming to see my post!









********



So sleepy!


Colorful food

Best friends share a meal together

A baby <3




On guard


Relaxing after sentry duty








Such a cute little guy, and so active!

My favorite sight of all was watching this polar bear swimming

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Cornrow | Celebrity Hairstyles. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top