5 French Braids

Hello my friends,

     I love hairstyles that are multiple braids.  I don't do this often, but yesterday when I braided my hair into five French braids I left them down at full length.  The weight was no bother at all because it was distributed among five braids, and I loved the young-and-free feeling of wearing my hair "down" for a change.  Thank you for coming to see!  Remember to follow me on Facebook, too, I update my page every day with hair-related posts and pictures :-)













   

********
   


Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Cornrow | Celebrity Hairstyles. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top