My new YouTube video~ How to undo braids and avoid tangles

Hi friends,

     Thanks to a suggestion from a friend who follows my blog, I made a new hair video about how I take my hair down~ the opposite of my usual posts on how I fix my hair.  I hope this new video is helpful to anyone trying to avoid tangles.  The real key is...patience.  And coconut oil!  I always put coconut oil on my hair before I wash it (see this post) and that keeps my hair conditioned throughout the week, hairstyle after hairstyle.
     In this video I also talk about my workout routine, thanks to a request from a subscriber to my YouTube channel.  You can find links to Facebook and Ballet Beautiful in the description on my video.  Thank you for watching!




Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Cornrow | Celebrity Hairstyles. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top