Dutch side ponytail, my new favorite

Hi friends,

Wish you are having a lovely weekend. Today I braided my hair in a side Dutch braid, then put the length of my hair in a side ponytail. I braided my ponytail in a four-strand braid the wrapped it up to make my ponytail shorter than full-length. I love the way a four-strand braid makes your hair look super thick <3












Next time I will share more pictures from my amazing trip to Graceland! Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love sharing hair pictures - and travel pictures! - with you all.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Cornrow | Celebrity Hairstyles. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top