White at Graceland, where Elvis lives

Hello Everybody,

     Feeling wonderful to get to visit Graceland, the home of Elvis Presley! For such a special occasion, I wore my new white dress and a Spanish inspired hairstyle to match. My favorite part of the visit was definitely touring the mansion itself. Elvis' house was quaint in a way, and obviously a much-loved home. He will certainly always be loved and sadly missed.









Living room

Upstairs

Taking a picture of the picture at the foot of the stairs

Elvis' parents' bedroom

...and bathroom

Dining room


Kitchen

Mirrored staircase to downstairs

TV room

...with mirrors on the ceiling

Billiard room~ love the material on the walls!


Jungle room





Behind the mansion


I have many more pictures of my visit, but I think I will share them in a separate post. Be sure to check back and come with me on the rest of the tour :-)


Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

 

© 2013 Cornrow | Celebrity Hairstyles. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top